As the UK’s largest trade drinks show, London Wine Fair has, for 40 years, attracted tens of thousands of buyers from across the country’s bars, restaurants, supermarkets, independent merchants for three days of trading, education and discovery.
Now the fair is adapting, and bringing it’s unrivalled place at the heart of the UK wine trade online.
London Wine Fair 2021 will be the most advanced virtual show of its kind, with an unrivalled, ground-breaking digital offering. The platform will create a fully immersive event which will allow exhibitors and visitors to engage on a one-to-one basis, in larger groups and across the whole London Wine Fair audience to recreate the typical buzz of a live show.
Do you want to be a part of it? Scroll down.
What do visitors think?
88% say the show has importance to their business
88% are satisfied with their visit
87% would recommend
What do exhibitors think?
95% say the show has importance to their business
79% are satisfied with visitor quality
79% would recommend
London Wine Fair will aim to deliver the biggest and most ground-breaking digital wine trade event yet.
1. Exhibitors will have a virtual stand, which can be tailored for individual companies or as a generic pavilion
2. The stand features imagery, tasting notes, news of launches, videos of the winemaking team, virtual winery tours and much more.
3. All exhibitors have access to 121 meetings, either pre-booked or as needed during the event, which can be directed to any member of their team
4. Take part in an extensive marketing campaign ensuring the digital event replicates the buzz of the live event
5. All visitors are verified, meaning exhibitors only deal with and offer samples to trade wine buyers
Optional extras include:
6. Exhibitors can send out samples to specific visitors, including buyers, key decision makers and wine writers, to allow for “face-to-face” tastings and masterclasses
7. These can either be handled directly by the exhibitors or via LWF, which will fulfil sampling in mini tasting formats to U.K. addresses and internationally
8. Book your own masterclasses, with samples sent out to a hand-picked audience ahead of the event.
Virtual stand – Webpage incl. video upload potential and large cover image as standard
Pavilion group page – min. group size 5, shared cost
Upgrade – Sample request button
Upgrade – Photobook
Upgrade – Sample pack button
Upgrade – Extra stand personnel, per person
Headline Sponsorships – Max 15 sponsors, buttons displayed prominently on all areas of event
Digital masterclass – Select your target audience and LWF send mini samples
Put your brand, territory or portfolio in front of a captive audience of wine professionals, with the opportunity to talk in depth about your wines and the story behind them. Masterclasses will be delivered to a digital audience, with mini samples sent in advance, fulfilled by LWF.
After an immensely successful launch year in 2020, join us in celebrating the UK’s best professional wine buyers, across the spectrum of the trade. Associate your brand with the best of the industry.
Event Director & Head of International Sales
+44 (0) 20 7973 4606
Fill in the form below and the team will be in touch.